May 25-27, 2014 – Curitiba, Brasil
- Horizon 2020- Funding opportunities for Nanotechnology cooperative projects.
- Nanotechology and water: Risks and opportunities (Europe).
- Responsible Research and Innovation.
- Brazilian Nanotechnology Initiative.
Alfredo de Souza Mendes
- Nanomaterials & Nanostructures for New Energy Applications.
- Nanobubbles: generation, properties and potential applications in water/wastewater treatment.
Andre Camarco & Ramiro Etchepare
- Molding P3HT conjugated polymer in fibers by solvent-annealing-induced nanowetting in porous template.
Andreia G Macedo.pdf
- International Cooperation on Nanotechnology.
- Polymer-clay nanocomposites for oxyanions removal.
Bernabe Riva Quiroz
- Nanoparticles for the Adsorption and Photodegradation of Contaminants.
- “Nanomaterials for catalytic processes applied to water treatment.
- Frontier Science for Healthy & Sustainable Latin American Societies.
- Nanomaterials & Drinking Water Treatment Technologies: Opportunities and Challenges.
Maria Teresa Alarcón
- Nanomaterials for Energy Applications.
- Photovoltaic conversion: device options and the role of nanotechnologies.
- NMP-DeLA - Nanosciences, Nanotechnologies, Materials and New Production Technologies Deployment in Latin American Countries, under the EU 7th Framework Program
- NMP-DeLA Project.
You are welcome to join us for a virtual training for Latin America and the Caribbean organized by Dirección Nacional de Relaciones Internacionales del Ministerio de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación Productiva de Argentina (MINCYT) and Ministerio de Educación y Cultura de Uruguay (MEC)
This conferences are oriented to researchers, coordinators, project managers and Universities, Research and Development Centers (R&D) from Latin America and the Caribbean.
More Information: Ciclo Virtual para América Latina y el Caribe en Horizonte 2020
The purpose of this survey is to collect evidence on the opportunities and obstacles concerning NMP development and commercialisation in Latin America for the roadmap on deployment of nanotechnology, materials and production technologies for health, water and energy to be published by the NMP-DeLA project by the summer of 2015.
You are welcome to join us in Curitiba for the NMP-DeLA Workshop on Nanotechnology for Water and Energy. Please find below information about the programme, registration, hotel and transport.
Dates: 28-29 May 2015
Workshop venue: the Historic Building of the University of Parana in Curitiba, Brazil at Praça Santos Andrade: http://www.ufpr.br/portalufpr/
Materials from the NMP-DeLA Workshops and Summerschool in Monterrey, Mexico and Santiago de Chile are available now.
The NanoMonterrey International Conference, Workshop and Summer School has taken place at the Hotel Camino Real, in Monterrey city, Nuevo Leon State, Mexico, from the 10th to 13th November 2014. The International Congress of Nanotechnology has taken place at Foundation Chile, Santiago, Chile on 3 December 2014.
Page 1 of 2